Monday, October 31, 2011

Babies, Babies Everywhere (And God Do I Need A Drink)

OMG you guys.

Everywhere I turn, there are babies.
Isaac came home yesterday and shit has been WILD. I'm up to my knees in vomit, up to my elbows in dirty diapers, and up to my eyeballs in sleep deprivation.

And I'm not even lying when I say that I may have forgotten that I'm supposed to bathe these kids for, like, 3 days.

It's great. It's terrible. It's grerrible.
Or...grerribizzle, as Snoop Dogg would say.

We had our first pediatrician visit today.
It was successful, in that everybody made it there and back alive and relatively in one piece.
It was not so successful, in that Simon peed on himself, me, and the doctor.

With Brian home, things are manageable. just barely.
But I'm already terrified of what will happen when he goes back to work.
Do you have ANY IDEA how loud these kids can scream?!?

So I just wanted to update you guys on my life, so you would understand why I may not be blogging much in the near future.

Great.
Isaac is crying.

Okay, gotta run.
Wish me luck, because I'm gonna need it if we're going to make it through this without permanent damage.

All of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment